Monday, November 05, 2007

The Mother of All Raffles!!!

Please visit Holly G's blog for the Mother of All Raffles. Needless to say, I am blown away by the generosity of Holly, Julia, and everyone who donated items for this raffle!!!!!

4 comments:

JuJu - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JuJu - said...

Krystal,
we are both HONORED to be a small part of the dream to have a home for two amazing little boys! I am thrilled to be able to give EVERYONE an opportunity to help bring these little guys HOME to a family that will love and value them as they deserve!I know that Gerson and Elviz will be so excited to know so many people loved them enough to get involved and enter the raffle!!!!

Love to you and yours,

Julia and the Crew:)

Soltana said...

I'm sooo excited about the raffle!!! I'm gonna have to keep checking on you now to see when these cute little guys come home!!!

Cameo said...

Krystal-I said the same thing to Sig and now I'm saying it to you. Holly is an amazing person and I'm so blessed to call her family and Julia too is wonderful, but they wouldn't be doing this if YOU weren't great too! Remember that, everyone is doing this because YOU are great! well, that and we can't wait to see these brothers home where they belong! Could you please email me an let me know which hogar they are in? Valentina is in a hogar also.