Corey's baby girl,
Sarah, has been out of
PGN for 6 weeks. Unfortunately, she has not been able to come home yet because the civil registry where she was born will not issue her new birth certificate. I cannot imagine how frustrating this is for Corey and her family. They are so close to bringing their baby girl home, and now there is a ridiculous (and illegal, by the way) delay! We are praying that Sarah's BC is issued pronto! So, my babies at home wore
orange today in support of Sarah :)
Brayden is signing "Please". As in, Please issue Sarah's BC so that she can come home!
Brayden used an orange cup and ate carrots & cheese. The boy is serous about Sarah coming home!!!

Parker has no orange clothing, but she dug around and found a shirt with a little orange on it :)
She is doing a "BC, BC, We Want a BC!" chant for Sarah!

6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute. I love how we all pull together for each other..
That is way too cute. Maya and I also wore orange today but she had an accident before I got a picture.
WOO HOO thanks :)
WOO HOO thanks :)
Great idea... digging out the orange clothes tomorrow.
That reminds me... I have some thing ORANGE for Brayden.... but I have to sneak it to your house when McCaleb doesn't know.
SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment