Does anyone want to guess what size jeans Miss PG wears now? 18M!

Brayden thinks he is hot stuff with the camera bag!!!
I'm not sure if this is a hug or a headlock. . .
Baby Parker is officially a crawler. She has been scooting around with her seal-like moves for a while, but now she has the standard crawl technique.
Uh-oh, someone is stuck!!!
Yummy!!!
Ha, ha - I remember these baby things. . . they are pretty good :)

I'm not sure if this is a hug or a headlock. . .
Baby Parker is officially a crawler. She has been scooting around with her seal-like moves for a while, but now she has the standard crawl technique.
Uh-oh, someone is stuck!!!
Yummy!!!
Ha, ha - I remember these baby things. . . they are pretty good :)

2 comments:
They are so adorable!! Parker is getting sooooo big.
I'm glad that Parker isn't a little petite flower....she's going to need everything she has to keep up with her three brothers!!! (and Alex IS 18 months and 12 month pants are still too big!!)
Post a Comment