Dear O,Our boy has had quite a year! He has grown into such an amazing child, with a ever-deepening sweetness that wins the hearts of everyone around him.
Mynor has such a personality - so loving and so incredibly funny! I know you would smile if you could see how he does the silliest little things just so that he can celebrate himself :) He is a big brother now, and he is really great at it! He shows so much care and concern for his baby sister, and he makes her laugh like no one else. He's a hard-worker, and he is tough. He loves playing outside, running, jumping, and anything that involves a ball. He is happy and healthy and living each day to it's fullest.
I am so grateful that I get to experience daily life with Mynor. It's a blessing that can't be measured or even explained. It's a gift that I promise not to take for granted. I will love him always. I am often overwhelmed with emotion for you . . . your love and pride for your son and your sadness in not being with him. I am very sorry for all that you, and Mynor, have lost. Thank you for giving life to sweet Mynor, and thank you for everything that you have given to me.
Happy Mother's Day, O. We love you.

2 comments:
That is so sweet. I love that picture.
We are all so blessed for the life our children's birth mothers gave them!!! Have a great Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment