On Thursday morning, I tried to prepare the boys that we would be going back to the hogar later that day. I tried to explain why Mami & Papi were not taking them home right now but that we would be back. That's a hard thing to explain "why" when you don't understand it yourself. . .I told them that we have to wait for the papers that say it is OK for them to go to the United States. And I told them them on another day, Mami and Papi and Gerson and Elviz would fly on a big airplane to the United States to our house with Brayden and Parker. I asked them if they understood, and they both shook their heads yes. Then Gerson added, "Oramos para los papeles" (we pray for the papers). He is so right. 

Our case still sits in limbo. The meeting that was supposed to take place the week before last did not happen. Please pray for a meeting this week. Please pray that people look past a file of paper and see that there are 2 little boys who need and deserve a permanent home.

9 comments:
Oramos para los papeles....Oramos para los papeles...Oramos para los papeles.
Out of the mouth of babes. :)
The boys are so very adorable! And how wise to be so young.
We, too are praying for the papers.
I didn't listen well during any of my foreign language classes in H.S. but Gerson... thanks for teaching me "Oramos para los papeles" we are praying with you.
What handsome, handsome boys you have!
Thank you for loving these two little boys - the visits you are making to them and the love you are pouring into them is going to transform their lives.
I too am waiting to hear that the papers have come through so that you can be a fully united family at last.
I will DEFINITELY oramos para los papeles. We need those little angels HOME.
The Crew is praying for you all and the case.
Ditto what Kim said... praying for those papers and those sweet boys!
How true and wise out of the mouth of a little one. Love the picture of the four of you. We are praying for you.
What precious boys. I am praying so hard for those papers!
Post a Comment