Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family Photos

This is one of the first pictures that Gerson and Elviz saw of us --


And here is one that we took the other day for a new photo book that I am sending them soon --

It's hard to believe how much Brayden & Parker have changed in a year!!! Was Brayden ever really that baby-faced??? And where did my baby girl go????

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

HOLY COW!!!! I can't believe how much the kids have changed... what an amazing transformation!

Kerry said...

I don't know where ALL of our babies have gone, but I am happy to see that I don't have the only one who eats bubbles. What's that about anyway? Are they deficient in their diet somehow? ;).

Farrah said...

Oh wow what a diffrence...And your hair got so long!

Those kids are growing up right under you nose...

How Adorable

Sarah said...

What a great picture of the four of you together... can't wait until it is a picture of all six of you!!

Tracy said...

You have a beautiful family ... just need to get those other 2 boys in that same kind of picture!!! Praying for you guys daily ...