Monday, May 12, 2008

What a Nice Mother's Day :)

15 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

You are sneaky!
Happy Mother's Day!!

Jenn said...

Man, those boys are cute! Hope you guys are having a fun trip!

Andrea said...

You sneaker!! I am so glad you're spending Mother's Day with the boys. I will keep praying for your case. LOVE those smiles!!

Farrah said...

Yeah you are a sneaky woman...What a great Mother's Day!!!!

Hope you have a great trip

Kerry said...

Ohhhhhh, I LOVE that you're there loving on those boys!

Smother them in kisses PLEASE!

JuJu - said...

I wondered what you were up to my friend:)

so thankful you are there with your boys:)

Praying for your miracle:)

Hug to all of you !

Julia:)

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love their matching clothes! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and wonderful trip. Give the boys lots of hugs and kisses from us! Don't worry about the babies, they are having a BIG time!!!

Kim said...

I'm glad to see you made it there!! (by the way - we just got the hospital letter!!) Love on those cuties - and have a GREAT time!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Mothers Day!! What a wonderful blessing to be able to love on those gorgeous boys! Sending loads of prayers!!

Hopefully, I will see you Thursday!

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day Krystal! I was so teary happy to see your picture with you and the boys!

Anonymous said...

Krystal,
NO BETTER PLACE for those boys then in your arms!!! We are praying!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Mom Mom Mom Mom

I love you!

Parker

Linda Ashcraft said...

They just get cuter every day! I'm still praying for their case.

Kelli said...

You just never know what you are going to find on your blog!! Glad that you had a great Mother's Day!!!