We did so great last time, guys! Robbie is home, Mia Ruth is home, and John is joining his family this week! And it has only taken me a little over a month to finally post the new special prayer requests - ha ha ha!!!
As always, please continue to pray for our case and please pray that the PGN begins releasing cases very soon, so that all cases can move forward. BUT ALSO -- please pray specifically for the following 3 cases --
These 2 sweethearts have a terrific family waiting for them, with a big brother and sister who are so incredibly adorable! The case for Juliana and Marco is currently in PGN awaiting approval -- please pray that it comes SOON!!!
Ahren
Do you have any idea how much I love those curls??? You guys know Wendy (if not, go visit her blog because you are missing out on some good humor :) ) Ahren's case is currently in PGN awaiting release - it was approved just before cases were put on hold, so he should be poised for a big OUT soon! Please pray that file out!!!!
Peri Brynn
We've prayed for little Brynn before, and what a difference it made! Although she is doing great, Peri Brynn needs to come home like nobody's business! PBJ's case is waiting to get back into PGN after a long detour. Please pray that this case is resubmitted soon and that it is finally approved!
Thank you for joining me in prayer for these cases.
It has been hard to decide which cases to post a special request for, since there are so, so many that I pray for all of the time! Right now there are a lot of people who are waiting and hoping. These are just a few of the cases that I think about everyday! I hope that I can post many more HOORAYs very, very soon :)

10 comments:
Gosh, I pray for your boys, Ahren, and PBJ all the time. I know that our prayers WILL be heard. Now I will definitely add Juliana and Marco. We need to get these little ones OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT and HOME!!
Blessings!
Dear Krystal-
You got it! The power of prayers for all of these sweet babies...and a special one for your 2 angels.
I hope I get to see them...I want that more than anything after all that you have done.
Olga
Praying with you sister:)
I will not foget to pray for Juliana - that is for sure - I LOVE that name for some reason;)
Krystal - I know good news is on the way!
Love you guys!
Julia:)
OMG you have blown me away! I pray for your boys all the time, but I never think to ask for prayers for my own sweet babies. Thank you so much!!!
Krystal,
Thank you so much for including Juliana and Marco, and all the children waiting to join their families, in your prayers!
Your beautiful boys are certainly in my thoughts and prayers daily. I CANNOT wait to hear the great news that they are on their way home... soon!!!
Hugs,
Donna
Krystal, it's working! Ahren's birth mother interview is TODAY (Thur) It had been re-scheduled a couple of times and is finally going to happen. Oh my, oh my oh my!!!
I am continuing the prayers for you and all the other waiting families!!
Robyn
Krystal,
Thank you for your faithful prayers for all of these amazing children. You are a strong warrior in prayer.
I will add Juliana and Marco to our prayers daily. You and Wendy are always in our prayers, those babies need to be with you soon.
God BLess,
Tammy
I'll add these families to my prayer list!! I have been praying for all families who are stuck in process right now and the God leads these people in the right direction to get these children home quickly!!
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Praying with you girlfriend!!!!! Thinking of you today --and hoping you are doing okay--lifting you up too!!!! (((HUGS)))))
Post a Comment