I did much better with my picture taking yesterday! I even got some help from the boys :)
Gerson took the next 2 pics of Elviz 
Elviz took the next 2 pics of Gerson
And I have about 100 pics of the ceiling, the beds, and their shoes to go with these :)

Elviz took the next 2 pics of Gerson
And I have about 100 pics of the ceiling, the beds, and their shoes to go with these :)My handsome Gerson

and Gorgeous Little Elviz
Self-portrait by Mami
Gerson took this one
Breakfast with 2 hands . . .
and 2 forks :)
Here is Elviz yelling "Spiderman, Spiderman!!!"
This is Gerson's favorite trick -- Elviz *thinks* he has it down.
Oops - only a few pool pics - I will try again today!

Hermanos :)
There is a barber shop at the hotel, so we made a much-needed visit!




Gerson looks great with his new cut!
Elviz wasn't available for an "After" pic . . .
Self-portrait by Mami
Gerson took this one
Breakfast with 2 hands . . .
and 2 forks :)
Here is Elviz yelling "Spiderman, Spiderman!!!"
This is Gerson's favorite trick -- Elviz *thinks* he has it down.
Oops - only a few pool pics - I will try again today!

Hermanos :)
There is a barber shop at the hotel, so we made a much-needed visit!




Gerson looks great with his new cut!
Elviz wasn't available for an "After" pic . . .
I carried him up to the room and he snoozed for a long time!
Silly boy :)
I say, "I love my boys" a lot. It is usually followed by Gerson and Elviz saying, "I lowve me bouys" :)
Acting silly with Papi :)

12 comments:
Oh, I know you are having such a wonderful time with your "buoys"! Love their adorable new haircuts!!
ADORABLE!!!!!
they are both so adorable!!! and I have to say, their new haircuts are so so cute!
i hope you are enjoying every minute with the boys...you are in our thoughts and prayers!
Elviz fell asleep during his haircut??? Evan cried through his yesterday - I need you to tell me your secret!
Crying
bawling
weeping for you guys - and for your sons.......
such a beautiful sight - all of that love and hope:)
I am still storming the gates of heaven in prayer for you guys and for the boys case!
the Crew is standing with you guys till the end:)
Love and hugs!
Julia
and the Crew:)
Your boys are so darned cute! Prayers to all.
Awe those pics are beautiful...I cannot believe he fell asleep getting his hair cut...That is awesome saying he can sleep anywhere!
Those boys are the cutest eveh....
Love the pics!! And the haircuts look great. Such cute guys!!!
OH the haircuts make them even more gorgeous !! Praying ....
AWWWW......so sweet! Tell the boys we all say hello!!! Jordie can not wait to work on tricks with Gerson!
It was so good to meet you yesterday, though I wish it could have been at a happier moment for you. I am doubling my prayers for your case!!
Post a Comment