Mid-blink
I cannot decide if I think Elviz coughing or Brayden falling is the funniest - which one is your favorite???
Friday, June 13, 2008
FFF - Bloopers
This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is Bloopers, and those are pretty easy to come by for our family!! Enjoy --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
I love the new look on your blog!!!
Hmm those are all really good!!! Your kids are sooo darn cute!
OK... Elviz wins the prize! What fun bloopers! Love the doggie butt picture too! Hugs to B & P!
Fun pictures...the dog butt is classic! Like the blog look!
I think the cough is the funniest on film, but the trip would have been better live in person. He looked like he handled it well, though. Even with the bloopers, your kids are gorgeous. Any news on your case?
They are all cute! Have a great weekend.
I LIKE THE COUGH, BUT THEY ARE ALL GREAT. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND YOUR BLOG LOOKS GREAT.
Oh, Elviz hands down!
Seeing the new picture of the boys makes me thankful they have each other during this long wait.
Thanks for the special prayer request for Juliana!
Great bloopers!!
Robyn
P.S. I love your new blog design!!
Love the doggy butt Blooper!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment