Friday, June 13, 2008

Hooray - Ahren is OUT!!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! After almost 2.5 years in a crazy, crazy process --

Ahren is OUT of PGN!!!!!!!

Congratulations Wendy & family - I am so happy for you!

Thank you so much for your prayers everyone! I love it when I get to post a big ol' Hooray!!!! Please continue to pray for all pending adoption cases. There has been positive movement lately, but there are still so many children waiting. Please pray specifically for our boys, Peri Brynn, Marco, and most especially for little Juliana.

4 comments:

Faith, Family, Future said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!!!

Tammy

Faith, Family, Future said...

PS-You have some major prayer partners going on. Add my sweet little guy to that list when you get a chance.

WE NEED OUT!!
Tammy

Sarah said...

PTL!!! I Love reading their blog and their family... So happy for them!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Yay! One more out. We're keepin' those prayers going up!