**Note: As always, please ignore the ultra dorky voice. Surely I don't sound like that all of the time (?)
Oh, the trauma of Daddy going to the basement without Parker G! You've got to love how Brayden makes it into a *team* trauma :)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
This one is from this evening. I was showing Michael that Parker likes to call Tia's dog, Co-Co. . . Since PG learned to climb up, she spends quite a bit of time walking (or running) back and forth on the couch.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:
Too cute! I love her little voice (and yours, too!) Yea Team Meltdowns! :)
Super cute!
They are so funny... Brayden joining in his babies cries. Parker yelling for CoCo.... be glad your taping all of this... I love watching videos of Evan her age...
hehe, cute! and you don't have an "ultra dorky voice", as you put it, lol. I love your accent ... isn't it funny, though, how we always sound so different then what we thought we sounded like?
Post a Comment