Beautiful!!! I feel so much love for your two boys. I have been praying so much for my mother for the last few years all through the day, but now that she has passed away, I have decided that whenever I think of her, I am going to pray for your two little angels to come home soon!!!!She loved children so much, and I think she will be happy about that. Love, Beya
7 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. Praying they will be home asap.
Tammy
Love those impish little grins!
Awww- they are so cute! I'm continuing to pray every day...
Linda
Beautiful!!! I feel so much love for your two boys. I have been praying so much for my mother for the last few years all through the day, but now that she has passed away, I have decided that whenever I think of her, I am going to pray for your two little angels to come home soon!!!!She loved children so much, and I think she will be happy about that. Love, Beya
They are adorable!! I am continuing the prayers!!
Robyn
They are both so cute. Praying that they will soon be home.
What adorable pictures!!
Gail
Post a Comment