Friday, June 06, 2008

FFF - Messy Spaces / Disorderly Conduct

I took a little hiatus from the FFF postings, but I will try to get back on track! This week's theme was fairly easy to work :)

Back in December, Brayden decided to get himself a little treat from the pantry --

The funniest part was that he dumped them all out and then threw the bag away in the trash can. . . he was trying to tidy up, I guess!Maybe he was hungry, or maybe it was a devious plot to get his hands on the broom. This boy loves the broom! He's a little afraid of the vacuum, though :)

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Kaleb is the same way, love the broom and is scared to death of the vacuum. Too Funny!!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Although... I would have just eaten them off the floor. Five second rule....

:)

Anonymous said...

See i have a dog and she would just would have pounced on those!!! Abby has to fight for food!!! LOL im kidding!

He is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and he even cleans up. enjoy your weekend.

Rhonda Gales said...

This is too cute. At least he cleans up after himself, lol.

Tabitha said...

Poor hungry guy! Adelyn loves the vacuum - my girl is a thrill seeker. There is very little that the little dare devil is afraid of.

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very cute and caught doing it! I am glad he helps clean up!
The Flores family(Maria)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! That is so cute :-)