Really, now, how many Dads know how to do their little girl's hair???? 

Michael does pretty good. But some days I come home and crack up when I see PG sporting a side ponytail . . . 
and I have to call her "Deb" all evening!

9 comments:
Just give her some scrunch socks, some jelly shoes, and an off the shoulder sweatshirt, and she's got it MADE!
And who didn't rock the side pony back in the day?
I agree... the side pony tail was the bomb back in my day! PG is is so adorable and what a SWEET daddy. I just love seeing Daddies with their little girls!1
I am praying for you and for the boys' cases. You are heavy on my heart each morning.
amanda
I have to tell you we have a Parker Elizabeth at our house. We gave her a girly middle name on purpose but people still think she is a boy when we mention her. It's obvious when you meet her but it never ceases to amaze me how many Dr's offices call to remind Parker of HIS appointment even though I always fill out paperwork Parker Elizabeth.
I forgot to tell you that I really like the new look for your blog!
amanda
I like your sleeves...
...they're real big.
Oh crack me up... I remember having a boy from school over to play and asking my Mom for a side ponytail that day so I could be cute, LOL!
very funny! I like your new background.....I was just thinking the other day, your picture of the 4 of them at the top doesn't even look like Bigcat or Parks anymore!
cooooooooooooooooooooool blog
coooooooler dad - to even try;)
I really need some chap stick;)
I've got to go make some sweet moola with Uncle Rico.
That PG is too cute!
Post a Comment