Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June Pics of Gerson & Elviz

Now that I know fewer people with children at the hogar, I have fewer opportunities to get pictures of my boys from visiting parents. So the pictures that the hogar sends are even more special now! It would be great if they could take at least one pic of Gerson & Elviz together each month though. . . maybe I can ask :)

Here are a few of the pictures that we got this month --
Sweet, handsome Gerson

It is very cute that they are wearing their green shirts :) Gerson likes for them to wear coordinating clothes.

Gorgeous little Elviz

I love this close-up :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Krystal, those pictures make you want to hug those sweet little boys!! ARGH! We need to keep praying for your case. I can't stand it that they are not home yet!!

Sarah said...

Krystal... I'm in LOVE with these boys... I can't wait for your post telling all of us the miracle GOD has made in bringing them home...

Sig said...

So so precious. Come on people, let these boys go. You are the one who is front and center of my prayers for kids to come home.

Beya said...

Front and center for me too!

Kim said...

Love the new pictures! Look at all those stuffed animals! The boys are so cute!